- Lots of cool sports-related products popping up in my world lately, starting with this wonderfully worded print from The Old Try. I tend to take the third line too far, leading to what a buddy has dubbed the The Bonvissuto Jinx. It’s 100 percent the reason the Dodgers have won the division the past three seasons only to flame out in the playoffs. When will I learn? || The Old Try: The Sportingman’s Virtues
- I’ve written about these pennants before, and they continue to be perfect additions to anyone wanting to lend a sporting vibe to their workspace, like so || Oxford Pennant: Los Angeles
- It’s baseball season, and I have an idea for any of you out there with kids playing little league. Most teams throw together some cash to give the coach a gift card as a token of appreciation at the end of the season. Skip that, and use the funds to get him one of these || Mitchell Bat Co.: The Natural Series
- Is camping a sport? Guess it depends on how you do it. Either way, let this serve as a reminder that few brands are churning out quality, vintage-inspired shirts like Tailgate these days || Tailgate Clothing: Cabins and Tents
- Ebbets is the king of old-school gear, and the Seattle-based brand just released a slew of new designs. The color combo on the ‘E’ hat first captured my attention on Instagram. And my feelings already are known on the ‘H’ hat || Ebbets Field Flannels: Korakuen Eagles 1938 Ballcap + Huckberry: Explorer’s Cap
The Ensemble is a curated list of links to what’s catching Dom’s eye in the world of men’s lifestyle. Have an item for consideration? Share it.